Airswift is looking to hire a Junior GIS Analyst to support one of the key players in the O&G Midstream industry.
This is a long-term contract role and will be based in Charleston, WV.
This role won’t be offering per diem, or relocation package. The ideal candidate should be able to go daily to Charleston, WV.
The individual will work with other GIS professionals to manage and improve client’s GIS data and systems.
Making routine decisions and recommendations using established guidelines, procedures or polices. Perform routine mapping GIS activities (pipeline, facilities, imagery, structures and base maps).
- Investigate data, database and application issues from a business perspective and make preliminary recommendations;
- Assist with ad-hoc GIS requests such as data extraction and analysis;
- Assist with a variety of documentation;
- Provide support to the GIS Project Managers and Content Management Lead;
- Refer and/or escalate issues outside of scope of assignment;
- Research information sources and make initial interpretations.
- Coordinate the project mapping deliverables in support of Regulatory and Engineering activities.
- Equivalent to graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major coursework in geographic information systems, geography, computer science, or a related field, and
- No more then three years professional experience in designing, supporting, and implementing GIS practices.
This is a Jr. role; the payment is aligned to it as well.