Core responsibilities: planning, design, construction, operation, and maintenance of specific Facilities systems in support of semiconductor manufacturing involved in activities covering design, construction, installation, start-up, operations and maintenance and will ensure environmental, safety, regulatory, and code compliance.
- Design and Plan Systems and Buildings: provide system designs for safe operations and maintenance
- Provide Project Support: provide specifications and standards to Design Firms and reviewing detailed designs and specifications for the installation of new facilities infrastructure
- Provide support for cost and schedule estimates and justification for approval
- Provide supervision and coordination of consultant resources required
- Provide Technical Support, Leadership, and Expertise: Provide consultation and support to Operations and Maintenance and Manufacturing as Technical Discipline Subject Matter Expert
- Analyze system designs to identify improvements that will result in better performance, efficiency gains, reduced maintenance, and cost savings
- Support sites with problem analysis using standard tools and methodologies as requested.
- Provide Technical leadership and support to Procurement group on vendor qualifications, Vendor Selection and negotiations as needed.
- Conduct risk and failure mode and effects analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering required
- Minimum 10-year experience in High Purity Bulk and/or Specialty Gas
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload and work on multiple tasks concurrently
- Good organizational skills and Service attitude
- Excellent communication skills and good team working skills, English Required
- Self-motivated worker
- Familiarity with semiconductor manufacturing and facilities systems
- Ability to travel internationally up to 75% of the time
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities associated with the job. Other duties may be assigned.