Location - Perth, WA
Duration - Initial 1 Year Contract
Our client is seeking a Geotechnical Engineer to join their Perth based team, working on the delivery of major, cutting-edge projects across the resource, mining and infrastructure sectors in Australia. You will be working in the role on a major project that includes mine associated infrastructure, support facilities, energy supply infrastructure, an ore processing facility and a wastewater treatment plant.
- Assisting with geotechnical investigations hen required – ad hoc site visits
- Interpretation and development of geotechnical models.
- Consults approving authorities and agencies and complies with mandatory requirement.
- Preparation of factual and interpretive reports.
- Analyse and produce engineering data including logs and reports, using appropriate classification, design, and analysis tools.
- Good understanding of engineering geology and mapping.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment in collaboration with like-minded team members and project teams.
- 3 – 5 Years’ experience range.
- Qualification in either a Civil Engineering Degree, Bachelor of Geology or Bachelor of Geoscience
- This will suit a Geotechnical Engineer or Engineering Geologist.