(Experienced General Manager, Commercial and Contracts - Infrastructure and Heavy Industry)
As an experienced General Manager for the commercial and contracts department, you will oversee a team of contracts managers and quantity surveyors. Will you report to the board of directors and top management.
Our client is an established heavy Infrastructure main contractor that focuses on large scale expressway & elevated structures construction projects.
General Management of Commercial and Contracts department.
- Be involved with the managing of first principle pricing direct from suppliers
- Manage tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- Liaison with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
- Evaluate and prepare the project progress claim and verify sub-contractor's monthly claims. Any other assigned duties and responsibilities from time to time
- Most importantly, have the ability to summarize and present figures / details to top management.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Ability to use MS Excel, MS Word, and Powerpoint
- 15 years work experience with 8 years in Contract Management would be an added advantage
- Demonstrated full cycle project experience, from start to completion
- Understands "Post Tensioning" and how to obtain the best price rate for that system.
- Demonstrable understanding of construction materials pricing rates
- Elemental Cost Analysis understanding
- Strong understanding of pre-casting works and all related matters
- Ability to demonstrate proven hands on contract management works
- Due to language barriers, only Malaysians are considered for this role
Due to the expected overwhelming responses to this ad, only selected candidates will be contacted.
The salary and benefits
Basic salary of up to RM17,XXX + allowance + Bonus. Once completed, it would be a fantastic project to be included on your resume. Career opportunities within same company open to successful candidates.
This role is managed by Ashley Mathew. Please apply directly to be considered for this role.