About the Company:
Our medium to large sized main contractor is well known and has a strong reputation in the market. Currently being successfully run by the second generation, they practice fair treatment to all staff and have a dynamic work culture.
Position: Construction Projects General Manager
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate successfully have managed multiple high rise construction projects from start to finish. Also the ability to run more than 2 projects at the same time.
- Ensures that all site staff, especially the key technical ones are professionally managed, mentored, and developed as part of performance management practice.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of each running site
- Be responsible for each project’s cash flow and manage each individual project’s finance well
- Be the Management’s representative on all site meetings with all stakeholders involved
- Drive projects according to the agreed timeline and have strategic implementation to prevent delays
- Provide alternative suggestions to manage any delays that might occur during the construction period that safeguards all stakeholders involved
- 15 years of project management / construction management experience
- Has completed minimum 3 high rise projects in the past and can demonstrate end to end project cycle experience
- Strong understanding of High-Rise Building Construction projects
- Demonstratable leadership skills
- Looking to take that next step in their construction career
The culture and benefits
Very attractive salary package. Once completed, it would be a fantastic opportunity to be included on your resume. Role open to Malaysians only due to current circumstances. Only successful candidates with criteria's met will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
This role is managed by Ashley Mathew and only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. Apply to this add to receive confidential advice on this specific role!