Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek for a General Design Manager to join them on a 9-month contract to work remotely.
- Partner with various designers to create new and evolve existing physical and/or digital products in ways that foster strategic business growth
- Efficiently use your skillset to develop new designs within existing and new visual systems and design languages
- Translate user needs, style guides, and requirements into elegant solutions for complex problems
- Collaborate with product managers, developers and design teams on research activities, strategy sessions, ideation, design, and testing of new product concepts
- Present research findings and design concepts to designers and product partners.
- Fluency using human-centered design/design-thinking, lean start-up, agile and/or other innovative science processes and mindsets to drive results
- Experience driving user research and usability testing, and turning the output into data that can drive design decisions
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud Basic knowledge of HTML and strong knowledge of CSS
- Excitement and confidence to advocate effectively for UX principles throughout the organization
- Management and leadership experience
- Health insurnace
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance