Tengiz 28/28, for KZ passport holders only
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2+ years of Certification/Turnover experience;
- Capability to read and understand engineering drawings of various disciplines e.g. electrical & instrument, mechanical, civil etc.;
- Knowledge and understanding of project quality requirements;
- Knowledge of the certification/handover process from construction, mechanical completion, pre-commissioning, commissioning to start-up;
- Knowledge and understanding of RoK RA requirements during project execution and handover stage.
- Knowledge and understanding of PSI, red-line markup requirements and procedure.
- Experience within the Oil and Gas industry a bonus;
- Strong computer skills including developing and managing data;
- Attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- English level – at least Intermediate;
- Reports to GS Turnover Lead;
- Assists GS Turnover Lead with review and check the readiness of Systems/Subsystems for RFSU/RFO.
- Checks all MC dossiers are compiled as per the scope determined by the Systemized drawings, verifies correctness of quality and regulatory information within MC turnover package;
- Support the GS Turnover Lead to generate Daily status reports;
- Compiles RFSU Dossiers as per Project Completion Procedure;
- Counteracts with all involved parties and collects signatures on all documents required to meet RFSU/RFO;
- Ensures the databases are updated by providing latest updated/signed documents to MC Plus administrators & CMS team;
- Supports MCPlus team during verification of QVDs/RVDs.
- Coordinates and prepares project deliverables for final handover and storage;
- Assistance with any daily routine tasks upon need.