Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Future Station Engineer to work in their facilities located in Paris, France under a 6-month contract.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
Our client is looking for a Station of the Future Engineering service. Geographic scope: worldwide - approximately 15,000 stations, spread over 60 Marketing & Services subsidiaries. Number of subsidiary correspondents > 300
TASKS TO BE CARRIED OUT
On the perimeter of the Building, all building trades, station entry/exit facilities, and petroleum infrastructures for fuel distribution: Establish a technical reference system including at least
- Implementation rules (Amethyst guide)
- Technical specifications constituting the invariants adapted by the geographical zones to the specificities of the subsidiaries
- The framework contracts for equipment Ensure the prescription in the framework of the Purchasing strategy defined with COMPANYS Global Procurement (Equipment, Design Office and Works). Participate in performance reviews with strategic suppliers. Define and promote the "single and multi-site works" process. Manage the "Connected Station" project in liaison with the stakeholders (Subsidiaries, IT Department, Digital Factory, etc.):
- Define the technical architecture
- Ensure the coherence of the different initiatives
- Take charge of the evolution of the "Cockpit Station" Lead the community of stakeholders:
- Co-build the technical repository with the geographical areas (DECO project)
- Take charge of promoting the technical repository to the subsidiaries (Webinars, post Yammer, Share point, etc.) Provide assistance to the geographical areas:
- Participate in the technical evaluation of target networks in the context of buyout projects
- Expertise in organization and collaboration in matrix,
- Expertise in building fields/domains,
- Expertise in petroleum engineering of finished products and digital (new technologies).
- The service will be interpreted in English and French in a multicultural context.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.