Airswift. Functional Planner. Aberdeen, UK.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Functional Planner to join them in Aberdeen, UK.
The Functional Planner is responsible for the planning and scheduling of the Campaign activity/projects across a portfolio of activities on multiple assets. The post holder will collect and interpret technical information from Discipline Eng./Campaign Coordinators, Technical and Functional teams.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Build and prepare Primavera P6 Plans for all campaign activity outages
- Ensure all disciplines interfaces are clearly defined and maintained
- Close working relationship with Operation services Planning Teams
- Monitor, report and verify progress and performance against each project plan
- Assess and communicate impact on integrated project schedule of potential or approved scope change
- Prepare & maintain management ‘S’ Curves and manpower forecasts
- Recommend remedial action to minimize effects of slippage in the plans
- Develop and maintain project progress reporting across the portfolio.
- Responsible for overall Level 1 – 4 project schedule and integration of all scopes of work
- Develop and maintain accurate, integrated, logic-linked schedules for each project.
- Competent in use of Maximo Maintenance Management System
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook and Power point
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.