Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider inside multiple verticals. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients to seek a Full Stack Developer, for a contract opportunity for a long term contract opportunity.
Please review the brief qualification’s below and if you are more interested in acquiring more details and ultimately consideration for submission, email me at Britni.email@example.com with the subject line “Full Stack” and I will schedule a follow up call as soon as possible.
Qualifications & Attributes
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in C# and building .NET applications for Desktop, Browser and APIs.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Strong foundation in Object Oriented Programming and Design Principles (OOP / OOD/ SOLID)
- Experience in Designing and building data-driven applications applying clean code and architecture principles
- Strong understanding of DevOps and software products lifecycle
- Proficiency in one more relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Exposure to MongoDB
- Ability to work in an Agile Team and follow the practices
- Experience in building WPF applications and Office Add-ins