Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients to seek for a Marine Supervisor to join a project in Paris, France.
Person in charge of the normal day-to-day cargo operations, control of draught, trim and stability. Safety and security duties, part of Emergency Response Team.
Able to provide support to the OIM in certain essential marine matters.
Construction site located work, to ensure adequate preparation with Marine Superintendent prior to departure from Construction yard.
Ensure Compliance with Class rules and Flag state requirements.
Assist Marine Superintendent in development and preparation of documentation, implementing training programs and ensuring readiness of Floating production unit and its CREW prior FLNG departure. This includes:
- FLNG Emergency Response Plan and drills matrix before sail away
- FLNG Operating Manual
- Pollution Prevention Plan
- SIMOPS Matrix
- Develop SOPs and familiarisation booklets.
During the tow act as Barge Supervisor
Assist the OIM in marine matters. Operate FLNG according to International Conventions and Regulations, Flag State requirements, local regulations implementing environmental policy of the Company.
- Act as Safety leader of the vessel and ensure compliance with international and local laws as well as Flag State and Company policies.
- Act as the Ship Security Officer as defined in the ISPS Code.
Marine Crew during any emergency situation and or drill and assign special duties to the crew.
Moored in field, act as Marine Supervisor.
Duties include but not limited to :
- Front line maintenance where qualified or assists with maintenance work on marine systems
- Ballasting, trim and stability of the vessel
- Gas freeing tanks for entry
- Monitor vessel status
- Ensures accurate records on movements of vessels, aircraft, personnel and materials
- Maintain equipment in a safe and efficient manner, in compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Maintain complete and accurate records within the Maintenance Management System
- Adhere to all legislative, environmental and company standards and procedures
Support team performance by sharing knowledge and best practices
- STCW II/2
- Certificate of Competency as Barge Supervisor
- Medical care Reg. VI/4
- Ship Security Officer Reg. VI/5
- Medical Fitness Reg. I/9