Our Client an International Oil and Gas Operating Company are looking for a Flexibles and Umbilicals Specialist to be based in their offices in Paris, France. The role will be offered with a long-term contract and a negotiable daily rate
As Flexibles and Umbilicals Specialist you’ll support petroleum architects in development studies (Conceptual and pre-project)
- Participate in the design, engineering, manufacture, reception, installation, commissioning, decommissioning of equipment (pipelines and flexible and umbilical risers), in support of project teams
- Supports the group's subsidiaries for the operation of flexible and umbilical pipelines and risers, for monitoring the integrity of this equipment or in the event of an incident. Performs re-qualifications and life extension studies
- Contributes to the development, drafting, updating and management of pipeline and riser technical reference documents, ensuring their distribution and promotion to user entities.
- Participate in technological research and development studies for equipment.
- Participate in the qualification of new products and new applications developed by sellers and contractors.
- Participate in internal qualification reviews for the validation of new products or concepts
- Participate in operations and project audits, as well as technical project reviews
- Participate in normative work within working groups related to hoses and umbilicals (AFNOR, API)
- Participate within your specialty in studies for a pre-project (screening, conceptual, pre-project) for EP product lines.
- Participate in the follow-up of FEED / Basic engineering, calls for tenders and execution for projects in preparation or in execution.
- Ideally a degree in a relevant Engineering Discipline
- Extensive experience gained with Subsea Engineering working within the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Experience of Subsea Engineering covering project Lifecycle from Concept through to EPC