Airswift- Fleet Coordinator. Platteville, CO
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Fleet Coordinator to join them on an ongoing contract located in Platteville, CO
Fleet Coordinator will be responsible for managing the Rockies fleet of vehicles and trailers within the ARI fleet management system. Responsible for assigning vehicles to drivers, vehicle cost and replacement forecasting, receiving in of vehicle mail and other tasks. May be asked to assist with management of material yards in addition to the fleet.
- Maintain an accurate record of all vehicles within ARI Insights for both Wyoming and Colorado
- Manage and upkeep of a fleet of pool vehicles in Platteville and in Denver
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in ARI and Geotab and answer driver questions
- Schedule and coordinate regular maintenance of all pool vehicles in both Denver and Platteville
- Receiving of all mail from ARI which will include registrations, plates, fuel cards etc.
- Pulling mileage reports for data entry into SAP, HSE mileage reports and invoice forecasting
- Management of a fleet team email inbox
- Maintain and update a vehicle driver handbook as needed
- Understand and apply all company environmental, health and safety policies and principles.
- Maintain compliance with proper regulatory and guidelines: SOX, COPAS etc.
- Responsible for overseeing inventory counts and ensures compliance and accuracy.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Experience managing a large fleet of vehicles preferred
- 0-2 years’ experience in Materials Management
- Strong analytical, computer (MS Office suite) – attention to details a MUST!
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build working relationships
- Ability to troubleshoot basic vehicle mechanical issues (ex. dead batteries)
- Ability to perform independently in both an office and field environment
- Experience with SAP and the Oil & Gas industry
- High school or GED required
- Valid driver’s license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required
- The percentage of travel required for this position is 10% - 15%
- 9/80 schedule
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.