Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Painting & Fireproof Supervisor to work within their facilities located in China for an initial 1-year contract.
- Receive the instruction of the job to be in his duty from Painting & Insulation Superintendent.
- Receive the safety induction course from HSE Manager/ Supervisor.
- Review the latest status of construction drawings, technical specifications and construction fabrication plan. Ensure that the same documents are in use by Contractor, and if not, make sure Contractor collects the latest issues.
- Report of the document status to Painting & Insulation Superintendent.
- Attend meetings with Contractor being conducted by the Superintendent /Construction Manager.
- Attend TBT (Toolbox Talk) every morning at Fireproof workshop or other fireproof work-related site.
- Supervise and monitor Contractor to meet the requirement and specification and to achieve construction work within planed schedule.
- Advise of available area for painting to the Contractor.
- Advise of available area for insulation to the subcontractor.
- Request Contractor counterpart to arrange QC inspection timely.
- Attend inspection for QC.
- Coordinate/attend for inspections with inspectors and the client.
- Commit the painted area for subsequent work (subsequent layers, insulation work.
- Check the progress report prepared by the Contractor.
- Preparation of punch listing and expedite the punching-out.
- Reporting the status of work progress on CMS and punching-out to Superintendent.
- Min.10 years of experience in engineering engaging EPC Contractor for Oil and Gas industry especially in LNG projects.
- Skillful in MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint.
- Preferable candidates with Fireproof, Painting and Insulation experience.
- Having good level of English proficiency.
- Applicants shall be China nationality or having work rights in China.