Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Financial Planning and Analysis (Japan) to work within their organizations located in Tokyo, Japan for a permanent position.
- In charge of FP & A, Corporate Planning Office, Finance and Corporate Planning Headquarters
- Formulation and performance management of consolidated budget (IFRS)
- Medium- to long-term management strategy
- Formulation of business plan
- Budget performance control of each project / KPI management
- Financial model analysis of projects under development
- Strategic project execution including M & A
- Under the leadership of the founding president and an experienced entrepreneur chairman, you can gain experience at the center of management decisions of growing companies.
- You can formulate financial strategies and management plans at a rapidly growing renewable energy business company
- Can be involved in investment decision-making at the forefront
- Can carry out various strategic transactions including M & A at the forefront
- Can carry out high-quality business with professional personnel from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- Deep knowledge of accounting and finance
- Financial skills that can analyze BS / financial indicators as well as PL Excel model construction skills
- Certified accountant qualification, knowledge of IFRS
- Welcome to those who are aiming to become CFO in the future
- Person who can communicate smoothly with employees of various backgrounds
- This position is open to Japanese Native or Japanese Speakers who hold JLPT N1 / N2.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.