Airswift is working with a leading energy company to source a Contract Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst. This position is expected to be about 12 months, depending on the project length. The candidate will be expected to work in the company's office based in Houston, Texas.
On a Day-to-Day Basis You Will Be Responsible For:
- The candidate will prepare and submit management reports covering North American Renewables activities based off performance versus budget on a monthly basis.
- Will provide project analysis each month detailing total costs spent, amount of budget available, and a forecast over projects to show expected completion in similar accordance with project managers.
- Assist and implement any financial reporting's made along with budget process enhancements. In addition, the candidate will strengthen all North American Renewables activities through financial control framework.
- Will be responsible for ad hoc projects and any new business streams by assisting the CEO and Finance Manager in demonstrating new business streams impacts and modelling.
Previous Experience/Skill Set Required:
- BS or Master of Finance - CPA is preferred.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience within FP&A. A plus if experience is within Renewable Energy.
- Prior experience managing financial activities
- Must be fluent in English - Fluency in French is a plus.
- Must be able to work in the US without requiring any visa sponsorships.
Should you be interested in this role, please submit a copy of your updated resume.