Airswift is a global workforce solution provider, being now tasked by one of our biggest clients in the Energy to join their team. This professional will apply solid accounting and finance knowledge, along with strong analytical, teamwork, and communication skills, to assist in the delivery of efficient, cost-effective, and compliant expatriate tax services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the delivery of expatriate tax services, payroll reporting, and funding services in collaboration with Finance and HR teams.
- Support the implementation of changes to expatriate tax policy and procedures.
- Provide expatriate tax advice and tax equalization policy interpretation to internal contacts and expatriates.
- Resolve questions on compensation from tax vendors.
- Participate in Finance and HR projects, including the deployment of new technology systems (e.g. SAP, Workday, and/or Global Mobility Technology tool).
- Support the day-to-day relationships with vendors, KPMG and IAS, including, but not limited to, policy application, process improvements, and employee escalations.