Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with a Major Oil & Gas operator to source for a Financial Analyst. This is to be based in Melbourne, VIC Australia, and the client would like to consider candidates based in this region due to COVID 19 regulations & constraints.
Please see details below: -
Title: Financial Analyst
Start Date: Negotiable (typically within 1 month notice)
Duration: 12 months (potential for extension)
Schedule: Mon – Fri & 8 hours per day
- Provides analytical support in order to deliver financial results.
- Works with internal workers and external vendors to resolve issues and provide ad-hoc financial analysis.
- Prepares cost reports including forecasts/outlooks.
- Assists with allocation of funds for projects based on approved budgets and monitors project accounting.
- Validate invoices, expenditures and change requests impacting budgets.
- Identifies and implements improvements to cost management processes for greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Senior Financial Analyst might be performing basic financial decisions and financial analysis of high complexity.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Financial reporting, data analysis, financial systems, attention to details
- Role encompasses: coordination and preparation of annual statutory financial statements for New Zealand and Papua New Guinea entities; preparation of supporting material for inclusion in financial statements for Australia, Fiji and New Caledonia; liaise with external Auditors for review of financial statements; preparation of financial statement Board Reports to Directors; in-country accountant contact for various departments; coordination of annual regulatory surveys (i.e. ABS, ACCC, Statistics NZ, etc.); coordination of internal company’s compliance surveys and process and control monitoring activities.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to email@example.com