Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Finance Operations Group Officer(FOGO) to work within their facilities located in Metro Manila, Philippines for a permanent assignment.
• Take responsibility for on time weekly processing and payment of all disbursements.
• Prepare payment request form (PRF) after FOGLTL assigned a ticket number.
• Secure authorization for all disbursements including but not limited to payment to all supplier's invoice, intercompany loans and employee's reimbursements and liquidations before processing of payment.
• If applicable, prepare the necessary withholding tax certificates for all suppliers subject to withholding tax and secure acknowledged copies of the certificates issued to suppliers.
• Using existing accounting software XERO, take responsibility for accurate and timely recording of transactions with correct posting of journal entries and attaching complete and accurate supporting documents.
• Using manual or online banking flatform, prepare the weekly payment run of payment to suppliers, loans, and employees.
• Inform suppliers, employees and partner markets of payment made and secure receipt of payment.
• Answer suppliers, employees, and partner markets concerns and inquiries.
• Take responsibility for all credit and collections including but not limited to preparation of monthly billing invoices, and issuance of receipts with proper supporting documentations.
• Reconcile all payable and receivable and coordinate with suppliers and clients the paid invoices and outstanding balances, respectively.
• Prepare payable and receivable weekly aging reports.
• Maintain proper and complete payable and receivable in manual and electronic records in XERO and BSCW.
Requirements of This Role
• Board passer as Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Philippines (mandatory).
• Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (mandatory).
• Minimum work experience of at least 2 years, preferably with experienced working in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) handling Asia Pacific (APAC) accounts other than Philippines (mandatory).
• Experience in Shared Services (mandatory).
• With knowledge of using ERP Computerized Accounting System preferably XERO accounting software (mandatory).