Airswift is working with our major client in Renewables Company to be based in BCG, Taguig City, Philippines. Good company to work.
• Prepare accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing of all books per company per country.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliation using existing XERO accounting software.
• Prepare monthly Management Reporting including the pertinent schedules per company per country.
• Handle interim and year-end audit with external and statutory auditors and ensure compliance that will drive to zero audit issues.
• Maintain accurate and complete financial records in manual form and electronic form in XERO and BSCW.
• Manage and serve as central point of contact of Outsourced Accountants to Share Service Organization (SSO)
• Attend concerns and inquiries of Outsourced Accountants.
• Ensure timely payment of tax and monthly, quarterly, and yearly filling and submission of tax return and reports including all other statutory tax requirements.
• Ensure accurate and complete tax records in manual form and electronic form in XERO and BSCW.
• Prepare bank opening and updates for new and existing bank accounts.
• Prepare online banking registration and update.
• Other functions would require by the Finance Operation, General Ledger and Tax Group Lead (FOGLTL), aligned with the roles of a Finance General Ledger and Tax Group Officer.
Board passer as Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Philippines
Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
Minimum work experience of at least 2 years, preferably with experienced working in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) handling Asia Pacific (APAC) accounts other than Philippines (mandatory)
Experience in Shared Services
With knowledge of using ERP Computerized Accounting System preferably XERO accounting software
Wide technical knowledge in accounting, audit, and tax skills.