Our client is looking for a Field Supervisor to work on a 1-year assignment in Miami, Arizona.
- Support & coordinate reclamation and closed mine projects. Project Risk Mitigation – Project development and over-site to reduce risk profile. Maintain necessary compliance with protocol, regulations, and permits.
- Daily monitoring, inspection and coordination of Project Activities
- Provide project status updates verbally and written to Project Lead
- Attend daily safety meetings with the contractor at the job site
- Develop and maintain Project Binders for each project, containing;
- HSEC Forms & Permits, Contractor Certifications & Qualifications, Scope of Work, IFC Drawings, SWPPP, Traffic Management Plans, Risk Assessments, Work Release and Emergency Action Plan
- Ensure contractors and sub-contractors follow and have actions that support compliance with HSEC Principals.
- Ensure that all work be executed safely and in accordance with design specifications
- Ensure all work is executed safely at all times
- Communication with contracted supervisor daily
- Previous experience in safety, construction, or mining related field.
- Knowledge, background and familiarity of site that supports inspections, reporting, and safe ingress and egress of various locations.
- A working knowledge of requirements to identify issues and support compliance with the various permits and regulations as it applies to the site conditions and events that impact the site.
- Basic computer skills as required to provide reporting detail and/or electronic communication as required for individual roles.
- Strong Storm Water Management