Our client, a global Solar Energy corporation, is seeking expressions of interest from fully licensed Electricians to join their team on an 8:6 local rotation 1 year fixed-term contract in Darlington Point, NSW.
The Field Service Electrician is a local role with an 8:6 rotation, this role reports into the Regional Supervisor and Leadership Team in Melbourne. This role is responsible for the reactive and preventative maintenance of the solar project, responsibilities include:
- Responding to breakdowns, troubleshooting, and repairing electrical and mechanical equipment on the project
- Routine maintenance and quality inspection checks
- Working towards maximum project uptime and all production targets
- Identify potential problems and report these to Supervisor for corrective actions
- Diagnose and troubleshoot systems such as invertors, switchgear, transformers, breakers, communications equipment ect.
- Active focus on Health and Safety for all tasks as per company policies
Qualifications and Requirements
- NSW Electrician License
- Construction White Card
- Open Driving License
- HV Switching (highly regarded)
- Experience in the construction of Solar Farms or other energy infrastructure projects preferred
- Complete Full Pre-Employment Medical
- Two industry relevant Referees
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com
Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.