Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients to seek for Field Sales Representative to work within their facilities located in Malaysia.
- Drives growth in business to the Key customers in the assigned Region/ customer groups
- Single point of contact to the Key Accounts for technical and solution related queries, sales opportunities and coordination of service requirements
- Understand the water technology space and has existing relationships with key players
- Develops, implements & sustains comprehensive account plans (sales, marketing and service programs/strategies) to achieve annual booking and sales numbers
- Understand the market and its trends, competitors, and opportunities covering the whole project process (end users, designers, Engineers & Contractors (E&C) and System Integrators (SI))
- Meets regularly with key decision-makers at Key Accounts & System Integrators with solutions for them and continuously brings value-added services to the relationship.
- Prepares and maintains all sales documentation (Sales Funnel, Client Profile, etc.) and ensures updated maintenance of SFDC
- Develop a joint growth strategy and growth bridge with the management of the account while penetrating all divisions of the account with the broadest possible range of company products and the value added to company solutions.
- Conduct and lead market research, including voice-of-the-customer interviews, to assess current and future customer requirements and benchmark competition.
- Proven 4+ years’ experience with sales responsibilities in a B2B space (any sectors and industries).
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- Self-starter and must be comfortable working independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for detail with a bias for action
- Teamwork and ability to work across cultures, locations and business teams.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills. Ability to analyze complicated issues and boil down to the key points, develop action plans and bring to a successful conclusion.
- Conviction of thought and ability to persuade others.
- Excellent presentation skills and competence in MS office tools
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified*