Airswift has been tasked by one of it key clients to find an experienced Field Project Lead/Construction Lead to join their team on a 6-month contract assigment working in Dickinson, ND.
- Provide onsite oversight and coordination of the work activities, including but not limited to: facility construction, pipeline construction, location & road construction, compressor installation, down hole well completions, recompletions, remedial, high pressure well recompletions, well workover operations, maintenance, I&E, commissioning, repair & upgrade of existing facilities and pipeline repair in an assigned geographical area.
- Ensure work is performed in compliance with Company's safety policies/procedures as well as all applicable environmental and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with Projects, Engineering, Operations, Planning and Scheduling, and vendors to achieve established objectives and minimizes interruptions to operations.
- Tracks daily progress on jobs and daily costs, reviews and approves field tickets invoices and verifies billing information, expenditures and cost-control on assigned projects.
- Complete all required documentation and reporting activities.
- Oversee the materials receiving, acceptance and installation at the site.
- Provide oversight for multiple functional areas through senior lead staff.
- Responsible across the operation for strategic/functional support.
- Adapt and execute functional business plans
- Deploy resources to achieve financial and business objectives.
- 15+ years of experience.