Our client is seeking a Field Operations Operational Readiness Advisor to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX, for a 6-month assignment (with possibility of extension).
The job holder is responsible, within the Field Operations (FOPS) team, to define and setup the Operational readiness activities with a focus on the North Platte Field Operations Management System (FOMS) in accordance to E&P referential, the affiliate requirements and GOM context.
- To define a NP field operations road map (scope, planning, cost, resources) and execute its implementation after approval. The roadmap shall include the following elements:
- Ensure the timely deployment of IS tools related to HSE & Operational Risks Management, Controlled Production and Operations Steering & Monitoring.
- Assist in the definition, design and implementation of North Platte Collaborative Environment
- Assist North Platte Project Management Team in the promotion of LEAN culture and working methods
- To liaise actively with Operations Safety Leader (OSL) to ensure compliance with local regulations;
- To define and organize Field Operations Management System (FOMS) training to all North Platte stakeholders;
- To be informed of H3SE related Company Rules and Specifications (CR’s/GS’s), for application to the Project as required.
- Participate and assist in the development and implementation of Environmental management & Energy Efficiency System processes to respect commitments in terms of hydrocarbon rejects to sea and flaring.
- Contribute to MAESTRO deployment and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for setting up the Operational Readiness Plan and Field Operations Management Scheme.
- Ensures development and sustainability of FOMS processes.
- Focal point for FOMS with HQ entities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 10+ years’ experience in the oil & gas industry and previous experience in a similar role, in a project environment.
- LEAN Green/Yellow Belt preferred
- Experienced in Microsoft PPM
- Strong knowledge of full MS Suite, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
- Skilled in financial analysis.