Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Field HSE Specialist to work within their facilities located in Bangkok & Rayong for a 1year contract assignment.
Job responsibilities :
- To understand EPC contractor and other business partners safety management systems and all bridging documents and verify their effectiveness
- Need to prioritize work for assigned area of responsibility such as, visiting jobsites, perform safeguard V&V according to OE expectations, identify system level gaps and provide recommendations to EPC Contractor and other contractors working on site and set actions to close any identified gaps to achieve OE performance targets
- Actively support the implementation of organization HSE programs and plans
- Also, be an OEHSE subject matter expert (SME) to ensure EPC contractor and other contractors effectively implement OE processes/procedures/ standards as agreed.
- To conducts PTW V&V for all potential high consequence PTW in their area (e.g. Confine Space Entry (covers rescue), open flame Hot Work, Excavation, Work at Height (covers rescue), Lifting & Rigging, etc.)