Our major client in the Oil & Gas industry is seeking a Field Execution Coordinator to work within their facilities located in Pittsburgh/ Monaca, PA for a 6-month assignment.
- Field execution experience leading front-line personnel, both company craft and contract partners.
- Execution experience in large project start up or Turnaround activities.
- Prior applicable experience required (typical is 8-10 years minimum). Significant experience in Turnarounds or Project startup is preferred.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Execution (ME) work process; particularly, planning, scheduling, and execution of work. Strong understanding of other Shell Work Processes (RCM, EI, IPF, etc.)
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to deliver results through others.
Skilled in the use of SAP (CMMS).
- Skilled in use of MS-Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, MS-Project, or has ability to learn and use these tools.
- Strong background in either mechanical, electrical, instrument or major unit/equipment outage activities.
Able to conduct business conversations and communicate freely and effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability as a Team Player. Willingly offer and accept challenge and feedback on job deliverables.
- Self-Starter. Able to perform work with little or no supervisor direction.
- Able to lead a group of employees as well as work one-on-one to achieve business objectives.
- Able to manage multiple tasks.
- Demonstrates the Company's Core Values: Values and Respects All People, Integrity, Customer Focus, Excellence and Acts for the Greater Whole.
- High school graduate/GED. Associate Degree or higher is beneficial but not required.
- The Field Execution Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating specific maintenance activities supporting the CSU of the facility
- The Field Execution Coordinator will be responsible for guiding day to day maintenance activities, providing the direction and leadership for contract partner leadership and craft
- This is a temporary position and will report to one of the Area Maintenance Managers or Supervisors. The Maintenance Team is within a combined department consisting of: Engineering, Maintenance, Projects and Turnarounds.
- The Commissioning and Startup Up (CSU) Deputy Maintenance Lead will be responsible for a wide range of readiness activities throughout CSU;
- Deputy Maintenance Lead has a critical integration role in supporting the aspired culture and behaviors in the Asset team and building a functional working relationship between Production, Maintenance, and Engineering
- The Deputy Maintenance Lead will be responsible to oversee progression and manage potential gap in delivery of Asset Maintenance milestones/deliverables in support of the overall Startup Plan
- Practically the Deputy Maintenance Lead will support the Area Maintenance Manager with any deliverable or work activity in which the Area Maintenance Manager is accountable.
- Participate in the selection of personnel and in team building
- Support training and development of the Maintenance/Engineering team
- Ensure Maint/Eng resources available for NOC/PSSR or area walkdowns, as necessary
- Interface with embedded asset team contractors (main mechanical, SIP, inspection, etc.) to execute planned and unplanned/reactive work
- Provide front end planning support and resource management for known CSU scope
- Identify and obtain appropriate material and equipment needs to sufficiently support the maintenance activities
- Support the build out of all CSU procedure maintenance plans and anticipated reactive maintenance plans, including but not limited to people, materials, equipment, permits, maintenance plans, SAP WO development, site logistics, etc.
- Positively interfacing and integrating with Project teams
- Integrate work Maintenance processes and execution activities
- Lead multi-discipline collaboration efforts in support of gap closure, as necessary for applicable items
- Ensure MoC Maintenance team readiness for implementation/execution on discrete changes or temporary facilities (post-MOC approval)
- Support assurance activities in Pre-commissioning such as steam blows, CW line cleanliness, Chem Cleaning, Air Runs, etc…
- Support SURU planning and implementation with Area CSU Lead Area Maintenance Lead
- Support/facilitate safety initiatives to include programs after block handover/CCC
- Support development and in delivering the plan; to include facilitate/lead critical activities after block handover/CCC
- Ensure Maintenance Readiness in support of Commissioning and Start-Up activities for units together with the CSU leads
- Participate in Daily, Weekly Meetings with Maintenance/Engineering to discuss threat, assign responsible party
- Ensure effective Maintenance team scope execution and support with issue resolution
- Interface with Rapid Response after block handover/CCC
- Develop dashboards to support Maintenance/Engineering accountabilities to focus and act on the wildly important
- Support the development of PoD cadence and risk management after block handover/CCC
- Support continuous improvement efforts identifying and assisting the area iCSU team to manage potential risk
- Ensure PM program is executed per 90 day window
- The Deputy Maintenance Lead role is extremely dynamic and will be flexed as required to meet department/site objectives which may touch on any or all of the following elements:
- PM Planning
- Parts identification, Material Master, and Bill of Material Setup
- Safety Critical Equipment
- Environmental Critical Equipment
- Building and Maintenance shop fit out
- Procedure and Job Aid writing
- Permitting & Isolation Pack development
- CSU work pack creation
- Preservation verification
- Quality checks
- Management of Change (MOC) readiness/review
- MOC execution
- Action item close out
- Punch list close out and tracking
- Package equipment walkdowns/assurance
- Field Troubleshooting
- Workshop Facilitation