Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Field Drafter to work within their facilities located in Deer Park, TX for an initial 1-year contract (potential extension).
Within this position, you will be responsible for assisting with drafting red lines that come from site work orders. In addition, will resolve red lines with tiff embedded AutoCAD files. This will involve updating all drawings to local standards.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Create Inspection ISOs from field walks
- Understand P&ID scope of work from a project and using it to create the Inspection ISOs
- Update civil drawings
- Update and maintain site maps, plot plans, firewater maps, etc. using AutoCAD 2019
- Piping design for small projects
- Maintain personal work logs and time sheet data updating in Excel.
- Responsible for managing electronic documents within EDMS. Complete check out/check in procedures.
Previous education and experience required:
- Required software: AutoCAD 2019, Autodesk Plant 3D 2019, Office 365. Includes SharePoint and OneDrive
- Familiarity with all types of CAD drawings related to the petrochemical industry, including Electrical one-lines, Civil, Piping & Instrument Diagrams (P&IDs), Isometric Piping drawings, Plot Plans
- Preferred: Knowledge Navisworks 3D
- TWIC Card required