Our client, a pipeline company, is seeking a Field Cost Analyst to work in Duluth, MN. Per diem is offered!
- Assist in preparation of Construction Office budgets
- Work with the Office Clerk to track project costs by work order.
- Work with the Office Clerk, Contract Analyst, or Contract Conformance Specialist to track Change Order costs.
- Review and evaluate work orders to detect incorrect charges.
- Bachelor's degree in a financial or technical field, plus 3-5 years of experience in the natural gas industry, or 3-5 years of clerical experience and familiarity with gas pipeline construction.
- Basic knowledge of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and account coding as it relates to pipeline construction.
Basic knowledge of:
- Microsoft Project
- Project scheduling
- Microsoft Excel
- One or more ERP Systems