Airswift is seeking 3 Field Contract Administrators to work on 18-months assignments in Charleston, WV for a major Energy Company on a 5/50 schedule.
They'll be required to provide status, maintenance of contracts and facilitation of contractor meetings; as well as perform analysis of contract changes and provide commercial recommendations; maintain contract-related authorization and correspondence to support execution and claim mitigation; and ensure contract is in compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations.
- Experience with Pipelines or Stations is highly desirable.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry is a must have.
- 6+ years of experience in Field Contract Administration.
- Engage with applicable company stakeholders and Project Managers for resolution of contract issues, including change management, contract disputes and claims management/resolution;
- Monitor compliance to contract requirements, ensuring all conditions are satisfied;
- Perform contract close-out activities;
- Prepare contract change notices, monitor contract performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables.
- Obtain estimates and ensure contract change execution in accordance with company policy and change order requests are reviewed and back up documentation is provided and justified.
- Administrative duties (updating records, filing, logging/tracking correspondence, validating invoices to contract terms, reviewing change requests, preparing, issuing and filing change orders, etc.).
- Chair weekly, bi-weekly or monthly progress meetings with the contractor and construction team.
- Responsible for providing meeting minutes.
- Invoice attestation and compliance with the contract including data validation i.e. LEMS, Sub-Contractor Invoices, Material Receipts.
- Ensure contract administration activities meet requirements of internal corporate stakeholders (i.e. risk, legal, project management, etc.) and corporate standards.
- Provide sound supply chain management advice, guidance, and options to internal stakeholders while following established processes and proper authorization control.
- Apply commercial understanding of pipeline and energy infrastructure business as well as legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations, as appropriate, during oversight of assigned contracts.
- Ensure contractor work, reporting, scheduling, progress payments and close out are performed in accordance with the contract