Airswift. Facilities Specialist. Carlsbad, NM, 12 months
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Facilities Specialist to join them on a 12 months assignment with the possibility to extend or go perm.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- The successful candidate will interface with Client employees, contractor employees, and vendors. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist in the installation, inspection, troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance of field automation systems, SCADA equipment and communications systems
- Instrumentation maintenance and troubleshooting on equipment including but not limited to - Guided Wave Radar, Recycle Pump Motors, Chemical pumps, Burner Management Systems, ESD Actuators, High Level Switches, Pressure Transmitters, Liquid and Gas Metering Equipment. Program monitoring and minor modifications to PLCs - ROC/Allen Bradley
- Artificial lift systems installs and maintenance including gas lift compression, ESP, Rod lift solutions.
- Utilize SAP PM and Click to ensure appropriate maintenance data collection. Special Projects - As assigned PSSRs on all new installations and major maintenance work Training new hires and current employees
- Education: Instrumentation and control certificate or degree
- Experience: Oil and Gas field operations experience preferred; hands on experience with automation devices preferred.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience using ROC Link, Emerson programming tools, Crimson, Level Master Configurator, Radar Master Configurator, is preferred.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.