Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Facilities Maintenance Technician to work in their facilities located in Atlanta, GA on a 3+ Months contract.
- Examine brickwork, roadway, or structure to determine needs for repair.
- Interpret blueprints and drawings or assess a repair to determine specifications and to calculate the materials and tools required.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Attends daily safety trainings and follow all safety directives.
- Manages work orders assigned through INFOR Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS) by indicating labor, materials used, and a description of work completed in a timely manner.
- Manages time and prioritizes work orders to ensure that client needs, and expectations are met.
- Performs quality repairs that extend the life of the facility
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 2-3 years general maintenance experience in the areas of masonry, concrete, and asphalt repair, as well as maintenance of tools and equipment used to perform these types of work.
- Must have commercial and/or industrial experience
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of walls, buildings, or other structures such as roadways.
- IPad & computer skills, good written and verbal etiquette.
- Ability to work from lifts and ladders.
- Ability to work adjusted schedules during extreme weather events. Weekend work maybe required with this position.
- Valid driver’s license with ability to be covered by CH2M liability insurance carrier