Airswift. Facilities Maintenance Tech. Manassas, VA.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek Facilities Maintenance to join them on a 3 months contract with the possibility to extend or even transition into Direct hire.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- First responder to many reactive service calls at our client's facilities.
- Assessing the situation, troubleshooting to find the root cause, and taking corrective actions to maintain the continuous operations of the equipment or system impacted.
- Examples of work responsibilities may include unstopping toilets and floor drains, investigating roof, pipe, and other leaks; installing bladders; resetting tripped circuit breakers; troubleshooting and repairing water fountains, replacing ceiling tiles, light ballasts, etc
- Works closely with client representatives and other trade technicians to address reactive maintenance issues, as well as other requests that arise during the shift.
- Attends daily safety trainings and follow all safety directives.
- Manages work orders assigned through INFOR Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS) by indicating labor, materials used, and a description of work completed in a timely manner.
- In addition to having well-rounded general maintenance skills, a good working knowledge of general electrical system repairs is desired.
- Good computer, communication, and typing skills
- Ability to work from lifts and ladders, as well as work in a variety of weather conditions
- Ability to work adjusted schedules during extreme weather events. Weekend work is required
- HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2-3 years general maintenance experience in the areas of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, door operations, building systems, etc. in an industrial/commercial environment
- Valid drivers license with ability to be covered by liability insurance carrier
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.