Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Project Engineer IV to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX for an initial 12+ months contract, likely to be extended.
Within this position, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and effective project management of the facilities while working with all stakeholders to ensure the scope, schedule and budgets are maintained for each assigned project.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise to support all needs surrounding the integrity dig programs
- Collaborate with Pipeline Integrity and the NDE field technicians to capture sufficient NDE data as well as execute the most appropriate repair procedure
- Create, monitor, and update contracts
- Develop correct construction plans by identifying action steps needed to accomplish objectives, preparing realistic estimates of resource requirements
- Ensure the project management, planning, and construction activities of the assigned projects meet internal and external stakeholder needs and requirements
- Make sure the project budgets are achieved by applying financial expertise
Previous education and experience required:
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- 10+ years of related work experience in the Pipeline, Oil and Gas, Midstream, and Petrochemical Industries, dealing with static equipment (pressure vessels, heat exchangers, piping, tanks, fired equipment)
- Strong knowledge of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, ASME B31.3, ASME B31.8, API 510, API 570, API RP 574, API RP 576, API 579-1, API 653, NACE MR-01-075, etc.
- Proficient computer skills (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)