Our major client, in the Oil & Gas industry, is seeking a Facility Engineer to work within their facilities located in Prudhoe Bay, AK for a 1- year assignment.
- Will work with field personnel and be responsible for day-to-day engineering issues as well as project and development activities.
- A college degree is required in engineering, but in no specific discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience with a focus on plant/process design, but with a broad range of design and project experience.
- All experience will preferably be with existing facilities.
- Alaska-based candidates are preferred; Any out-of-state candidates will ideally need experience on Alaska’s North Slope.
Work Schedule: 14 days on / 14 days off (12 hours per day)