Our client, a services company, is seeking 10 Facilities Services Workers to work a contract job from August 1st to end of October with the possibility of becoming a permanent job.
- Option for day or night shifts - Day shift is 7:00am- 5:00pm and night shift is 7:00pm-5:00am
- Schedule is 6 days on/1 day off
- Work boots required
- No previous experience required
Responsible for the cleaning of all areas of a building that are accessible from the floor or step ladder of up to 3 ft. Follow established policies and procedures for the safe and effective completion of tasks assigned.
1. Dust and/or damp wipe all furniture and fixtures at established frequencies.
2. Polish furniture at established frequencies.
3. Empty trash receptacles, replace liners as necessary. Remove trash less than 35 lbs. to designated area. Remove recycling from a common collection area for disposal.
4. Spot clean walls, partitions, light switches and doors and kick plates.
5. Wash metal and painted surfaces of desks and filing cabinets.
6. Clean partition glass within arm’s reach or as accessible by step ladder.
7. Clean and disinfect all washroom fixtures.
8. Dust baseboards and low and high air vents using established tools and methods.
9. Vacuum cloth furniture at established frequencies.
10. Vacuum all carpeted areas at established frequencies.
11. Dust mop, sweep & damp mop hard surface floor areas.
12. Restock all dispensers containing soap, towels, toilet tissue and sanitary napkins or other supplies as necessary