Airswift is working with a leading chemic company to find a perfect fit for their team.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Handle incoming deliveries including samples, mail, equipment, and supplies.
- Pack and ship domestic samples and equipment.
- Maintain the Preventive Maintenance program for office and lab buildings, including completing work orders and coordinating with contractors for small equipment and minor building repairs.
- Troubleshoot and repair small lab and building equipment.
- Maintain supplies and stock items needed for the sites, including building maintenance and kitchens.
- Execute building maintenance, including but not limited to replacing light bulbs, ceiling tiles, and doorknobs; minor plumbing repairs, carpentry, and painting.
- Execute facilities maintenance and equipment shutdowns.
- Complete daily walkthroughs and inspections of buildings, infrastructure, and utilities using preestablished check sheets.
- Perform office moves, including moving furniture, disconnecting/reconnecting equipment, and installing wall furniture.
- Conduct setup and breakdown for site events, including rearranging conference rooms.
- Operate forklifts and hand-trucks.