One of our clients is actively seeking a PCN & SCADA Analyst to join the Canadian Business Unit (CBU). This position is based in Calgary, Alberta and will report to the Engineering Services Lead and work closely with the SCADA Support and System Administrator. The role will function as part of a broader collaborative multi-department Automation, Control and Operational Technology (ACOT) team made up of personnel in Engineering, Maintenance, and IT. The primary role and responsibility for this position is to support the operation and maintenance of the field wide SCADA system to improve and sustain Operational Safety, Production Efficiency, Reliability and Costs.
• Programming & Integration
• Routine surveillance and monitoring of SCADA and PCN infrastructure health
• PCN/SCADA Run, Break/Fix support for Operations and IOC
• Provide support to Maintenance I&C technicians for RTU/PLC issues and 1st level field changes
• Complete 2nd level changes to SCADA systems
• Provide technical input for development by Integrators and Vendors
• Sustain Automation, Control and Operational Technology (ACOT) solutions to support Operations, Engineering and other business groups
• Support well pad project design input, oversight, FAT and integration with existing infrastructure and applications
• Support Capital Projects, MOCs, documentation, design, procedures and standards
• Support Automation, Process Control and OT future state planning and development
• 10+ years of relevant upstream oil & gas engineering experience supporting operational facilities
• 5+ years’ of experience with the design, development and support of automation solutions using RTUs, PLCs, SCADA Telecommunications, SCADA, Data Historians and Real-time analytical and visualization systems
• Programming such as IEC 61131-3 Control languages including Ladder Logic, Structured Text, Function Block, SQL and VB/VBA
• Experience with SCADA Pack RTUs and Allen Bradley PLCs and HMIs, SCADA such as Wonderware and Clear SCADA, OSI PI historian and AF Analytics, and real-time Visualization tools such as OSI Vision
• Experience with various communications protocols including OPC, Modbus, and EtherNet/IP
• Demonstrated commitment to safety, ensuring incident and injury free working conditions
• Ability to represent client’s interests in a constructive and professional manner during interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong teaming and collaboration skills
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
• Knowledge of I&C systems engineering design and development including Cause/Effect Matrix, Shutdown Keys, Control Narratives and System Function Design Basis as well as QA/QC and Factory Acceptance Testing
• Knowledge of Process Control System design, tuning and optimization;
• Flexible options
1. 9/80 hybrid work schedule; Must be available between 8 am - 4 pm M-F, WFH optional Monday & Friday
2. 4/10 schedule
• Candidate must be able to travel between Calgary and Whitecourt, AB offices
• No relocation offered
• OT/Weekend work not expected but could be offered
• Possibility to extend contract
Job locationCalgary, Canada
Senior Structural Engineer
We are currently working with a Major Oil & Gas provider to source for Senior Structural Engineer. This is a full-time role on an initial 1-year contract based in Perth, Australia. Please see detai...
Exploration Field Assistant
Overview Responsible for completing a range of essential field support activities and looking after the practical tasks involved in supplying a remote field operation. Location - Field Bas...
We are currently working with a Major Oil & Gas provider to source for Structural Engineer. This is a full-time role on an initial 1-year contract based in Perth, Australia. Please see details belo...