Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients to seek a Facilities Engineer to work in Williston, ND for a 10-month contract position.
- Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by Contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Facilitates effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines that align with the team’s goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Assures accurate and timely communication among the team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues.
- Be an area engineer for operations for a specific plant area.
- Work in a team with other Facilities engineers, Site Contact & Lead Engineers to support assigned operations areas and gain knowledge/exposure to other areas of the plant.
- Conduct Monthly Facilities Surveillance of area driven KPIs.
- Provide operations support for changes, repairs & alterations of all plant pressure equipment (including piping, static equipment, rotating equipment, tanks etc).
- Provide shutdown engineering support.
- 10+ years of closely related professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Civil, or Electrical Mechanical Engineering or related engineering specialty, or equivalent professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs.
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications.