Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for F&G Modeler to work within their facilities for a contract position.
- Application of Industry standard CAD systems (AutoCAD) for the production of 2-D electrical drawings and 3-D modelling systems, such as PDMS.
- Managing the development and checking of common electrical design drawings and deliverables including Single Line Diagrams, Block Cable Diagrams, Schematic/Connection Diagrams, General Electrical Equipment Layouts including Sub-station Layouts, Lighting Layouts, Earthing Layouts, Lightning Layouts, Cable & Drum Schedules
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the activities, procedures and methods associated with electrical systems design development including Cable Scheduling and Routing Design (above and below ground), Lighting Design (including lighting design software application), Earthing Systems, Hazardous Area Classification, Electrical Bulk Material Take-off and Requisitioning.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering with at least 5-10 years’ experience in detailed engineering and design of electrical works for large refinery / gas projects in similar position.
- Familiar with international codes, standards and recommended practices standards like ANSI, IEEE, IEC, NEC, NEMA, UL, Aramco Standards etc.
- Experience in electrical design drafting using PDS, PDMS, E3D software.
- Expertise in low voltage systems.
- General knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively when managing multiple tasks.
- Effective oral and written communications and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal effectively with the design team in the resolution of project related issues.
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and be flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast-paced multi-disciplinary team environment