One of our major Oil & Gas clients is looking for an External Relations Technical Assistant for a one-year assignment to work in Calgary, AB.
• Management of the Regulatory Affairs Mailbox which includes responding to questions and disseminating information to others for follow up action.
• Disseminate regulatory inspections to field staff for follow up, track progress on action items, and report on inspection data/updates.
• Administrator of various regulator databases (DDS, KERMIT, etc.) and maintain accounts, make changes to accounts/access, etc.
• Tracking and reporting of compliance data.
• Research regulatory requirements and monitor emerging regulatory changes.
• Manage and update existing contractor bid process database.
• Receive and validate various forms of data to ensure accuracy and quality.
• Prepare reports using excel pivot tables.
• Set up and assist with meetings with various internal and external stakeholders.
• Assist with PowerPoint presentation materials, format Word documents, create Excel spreadsheets, dashboards, Spotfire reports and organize data.
• Support electronic file management system and electronic files.
• Minimum 5 years related experience.
• Proficient with navigating regulator websites.
• Advanced Excel skills – use of data formulas, charts, multiple functions.
• Proficient with number analytics/understanding of basic financial data.
• Advance Microsoft Office suite skills.
• Effective communication (written and verbal), strong interpersonal and time management skills.
• Excellent organization and time management skills and able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
• Familiarity with accounting programs like SAP.
• Experience with Supply Chain Management topics an asset.
• Experience creating PowerPoint presentations, including infographics.
• Monday to Friday: 8-hour shift (40 hour/week).
Work with teams of Regulatory and Community Relations professionals to support the implementation of the Regulatory Compliance Strategy and certain aspects of the External Relations Strategy. Under the direction of Senior Regulatory and External Relations staff, you will provide support to monitor regulator inspections, compliance assurance tracking as well as maintaining contractor databases, designing form templates and metrics formulas, and supporting the general aggregation and reporting of Indigenous economic development efforts by the team.