Location - FIFO from Perth, Western Australia
Duration - Inital 1 Year Contract
Responsible for the planning and provision of all meals for exploration field teams and general cleaning of field camps located in regional Western Australia.
- Plan appropriate menu’s ensuring a suitable variety is maintained for all meals whilst ensuring the timely ordering and delivery of supplies to the camps.
- Prepare meals as required to support the exploration team’s activities. Meals required are:
- Lunch – selection of cold ingredients for staff to pack own lunches for the field.
- Evening Meal – Minimum 2 choices for hot meals plus a mixed cold selection and dessert.
- Undertake cleaning of all common areas within the cmaps as required.
- Clean staff and contractor quarters (rooms) as required.
- Make up visitor rooms as required.
- Assist with ordering (work with Field Assistants / Cooks)
- Maintain existing and revise purchasing procedures as the company business evolves, ensuring appropriate controls are in place.
- Ensure conformance to purchasing procedures.
Quality and Innovation
- Emsire work quality meets specified standards.
- Initiate and establish procedures as required to ensure the efficient provision of meals and general support to the business’s exploration programme.
Equipment & Reporting
- Ensure resources are correctly cleaned, maintained, safely operated and available as needed to meet schedule requirements.
- Complete appropriate reports of menu’s and stock levels as required form time to time.
Health, Safety and the Environment
- Ensure all work is undertaken in a safe and efficient manner, in accordance with statutory requirements, industry best practice and policies & procedures.
- Ensure a strong focus on safety is maintained by participating in tool box meetings, completion of Job Safety Analysis and Take 5’s on a day to day basis.
- Maintain a clean and hygienic meal preparation and food storage area.
- Maintain a high level of personal hygiene.
- Experience in planning, preparation and serving of food in a camp environment.
- Previous remote exploration experience (desirable)
- Current ‘C’ Class Drivers License (or equivalent)
- Current First Aid Certificate
Candidates Must be Located in Perth to be Considered for this Position.
Vaccination Requirements Apply for this Position.