Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with a Major Oil & Gas operator to source Executive Assistant to be based in Melbourne, VIC. This is a 12- month contract role working on a flexible working hour with 8 hours per day. Please see details below.
Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Melbourne, VIC (Most will be working at home at the moment)
Start Date: Negotiable (typically within 1 month notice)
Duration: 12 months (potential for extension)
Purpose & Accountabilities:
- Calendar management and scheduling / interview management
- Resource tracker
- IT Accounts creation / onboarding
- Management of SharePoint site
- Comms and newsletter writing
- Assistance with any other administrative tasks that come up
- Looking for a native English-speaker as candidate will be involve a lots of writing
- Scheduling an event, managing contractors, managing vendor.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org