Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for an Executive Assistant to work on a 12 months contract in Palo Alto, CA.
- Will be working with people from New York Wall Street and San Francisco start-ups, new technology, drones and renewables.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Accepting and making phone calls, maintaining files, scheduling meetings, sending memos, drafting and editing correspondence, accepting visitors, reviewing incoming reports, and setting the executive's daily schedule.
- The candidate needs to have experience with EPs, SAP, travel systems like Concur and Click Book, and managing calendars.
- High School Diploma.
- Microsoft Office/Suite.
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- The ideal candidate is a forward thinker, has worked in a fast paced environment, preferably has experience in the venture capital space and is very mature.