Our major client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to work within their facilities located in Anchorage, Alaska for a 6-month contract (with the possibility to extend or go perm with the company).
Provides administrative support to the Regional Vice President and other offices/field personnel by implementing administrative systems, policies, and procedures, and assisting in the management of daily departmental operations.
- Schedules meetings for the Regional Vice President, including but not limited to issuing invitations, assembling background materials, and preparing agendas.
- Composes and/or edits a variety of correspondence, reports, memoranda, and other material requiring judgment as to content, accuracy, and completeness.
- Prepares and submits expense reports.
- Answers, responds to, and/or appropriately directs telephone calls from staff, public, and outside vendors.
- Coordinates internal and external meetings, conferences, and teleconferences.
- Coordinates travel arrangements and business expense reporting (for Regional Vice President and other employees) and coordinate special projects as requested.
- Works effectively with office & field personnel across all departments.
- Streamlines departmental workflow communications.
- Proficient in anticipating matters at hand and initiating action without requiring direction or supervision.
- Track expenditures to prepare and submit monthly reports of purchasing card (PCard) activity for department members, as assigned.
- Manage the process for purchase orders including creation in SAP, invoice review, vendor interactions, and confirmation products/services have been received.
- Investigate invoice issues including unpaid, incorrect, and missing invoices by interfacing with team and counterparts as necessary.
- Facilitate one-off payments to vendors under special circumstances (i.e. check requests and wire transfers)
- Manage requests for new vendors or master services agreements; obtain necessary information from vendors, submit requests, track status, and follow-up to ensure completion.
- Engage with vendors to help manage payment issues, invoice submittal, and use of Cortex.
- Manage other miscellaneous items such as annual subscriptions, shipping accounts, system testing, etc
- Provide backup support to the Pipeline Analyst; be capable of creating/managing AFEs, updating cost tracking spreadsheets, reconciling data in PETS, and other tasks as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4 years of Oil and Gas Administrative assistant experience.
- Proficiency in data management
- Independent, attention to detail, organizational and multitasking mindset.
- Strong skills in using correct grammar and punctuation.
- Proficiency in the use and application of the following software: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).