Airswift. Executive Administrative Assistant. Joffre, AB
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek an Executive Administrative Assistant to join them on an 12 months contract with the possibility to extend or transition into a permanent role in Joffre, AB
Day to day responsibilities will include:
This role will be an active member of the Manufacturing West Leadership Team (MWLT) and report to the Manufacturing West (MW) Production Director.
- Provides administrative support as well as coaches Leaders and team members on business processes and systems.
- Acts as a liaison with senior company’s leadership.
- Handles routine and non-routine issues. Initiates appropriate action in the case of sensitive/urgent issues and may participate in their resolution.
- Creates/manages required paper/electronic filing systems for the leader and teams. Leads/supports the arrangements for in-house and external events. Manages calendars (monitors and/or maintains calendars, contacts and appointments).
- Generates reports, correspondence and presentations to meet defined business needs.
- Coordinates and assists with budget preparation:
- Manages the MW Management cost center on Leaders’ behalf which covers site wide events and initiatives.
- Provides detailed SAP reporting on fixed actual costs and forecasts.
- Investigates and resolves any cost discrepancies.
- Creates, maintains and closes purchasing requisitions.
- Proactively works with Leadership during budgeting and forecasting deadlines and facilitates the gathering and compilation of essential data and information.
- Orders, receives and maintains office and applicable operating supplies using established procurement processes.
- Carries out meeting scheduling, preparation, support (agendas, meeting minutes), makes appropriate logistical arrangements and may provide routine meeting facilitation.
- Maintains, operates and troubleshoots systems to support departmental processes (e.g., SAP, SharePoint, web management, manuals).
- Accountable for policy and web document reviews as the functional page administrator of the MW and Leadership webpages.
- Manages and maintains distribution lists, organizational charts, drives and related documentation. Assists with training coordination and reporting. Provides input for system improvements or development. Researches and coordinates complex travel/logistical arrangements.
- 8 years’ experience. Other combinations of education and relevant experience may be considered. A Business Diploma/Degree would be considered an asset.
- Previous experience supporting senior leadership teams in a fast-paced environment is preferred
- Expert computer skills (including SharePoint; Microsoft suite – Excel, Word, Outlook; SAP) and the aptitude to learn new computer applications.
- Expert ability in event planning, budgeting, etc. Oil and Gas experience is a plus.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.