Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Execution Planning Advisor to work within their facilities located in China for 1-year contract.
- Leads development of execution planning effort including coordination of Front-End Execution Planning activities by: Ensure audits of Contractors, Suppliers and Project Team (PT) are scheduled and conducted; lead PT audits and participate in Contractor audits as appropriate
- Leveraging cross-functional input via Front End Execution Planning (FEEP) workshops to identify execution issues at key Select and Define Stage milestones
- Defining and implementing specific work programs focused on developing mitigation plans and delineating execution basic elements to confirm feasibility
- Monitors project status/issues and supports project team as required during Execute Stage
- Considered as execution and execution planning Subject Matter Expert.
- Coordinate development of execution planning deliverables including: Defining and developing key execution planning deliverables and timing that support the relevant business case during Planning for Development leading to Gate 1 - Concept Select/Gate 2 - Checkpoint 1 and Gate 3 in accordance with agreed milestones
- When assigned the FEEP Coordinator role, design and lead FEEP Phase 1 (pre-Concept Selection Approval) and Phase 2 (post Concept Selection through Checkpoint I) work effort including: Set up and facilitate FEEP workshops, including attendance of appropriate personnel
- Coordinate development of, and stewards, work programs in FEEP Charters and integration of execution bases to support Concept Selection, Gate, and Checkpoint deliverables - Works with functions to identify and resolve issues
- Responsible for quality of work products produced as part of the FEEP process
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting status and progress of the FEEP work effort to stakeholders
- Responsible for obtaining functional and project management agreement on specified project deliverables - Monitors project status/issues during the Execute stage and supports the project team with execution related activities as required (schedule recovery planning, incentive plans, Cold Eye Reviews, etc.)
- As Subject Matter Expert (SME), advises others in execution and execution planning of projects at various Gate stages including: Participation in project reviews and assessments (e.g., PEBRAs (Project Economic and Risk Assessment), IPRs, Concept Selection)
- Overall responsibilities on key work processes
- Mentors new engineers (e.g., transferees, new hires, etc.) assigned to Execution Planning and other experienced hires assigned projects they lead
- MS in Engineering preferred
- 20+ years’ experience in oil and gas industry with 10+ years’ experience in a variety of project management and execution positions
- Prior experience includes leadership roles in managing capital projects, experience in all phases of project execution, and international assignments.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexibility for international business travel as required
- Applicants shall be China nationality and able to be based in Huizhou, Guangdong, China.