Airswift has been tasked by one of its keys clients to find a Execution Coordinator III to join their team on 7-month contract working in Beaumont, TX.
Provide leadership to insure execution of job scope is done in a safe, environmentally sound and cost effective manner to support the long term reliability of the refinery. Interpret the potential impact of events and foster resolution among the parties. Must fully understand the Project and Contractor systems as they will be expected to work within the parameters of both systems.
- Assist the Project Engineer manage execution issues that arise due to the complexity of the Project and various Contractor working in the same area
- Demonstrates behaviors which promote safety in the work place
- Support the Project Team as required by the Project Engineer
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive technical background in project execution.