Airswift has been tasked to seek an experienced Ex Technician with FPSO experience to consider a 12-month contract with one of our clients in the oil and gas industry.
- Electrical Systems, Equipment, UPS Batteries, Generators Switchboards, Motors, Wiring, Portable tools etc
- Comply with relevant authorisation procedures, safe working practices and specific instructions.
- Complete maintenance in an agreed timescale, using safe and appropriate methods and agreed procedures.
- Use monitoring equipment or procedures correctly to assess the condition of electrical assets
Ensure monitoring and checks are carried out in line with specified MMS timescales and schedules.
- Record and communicate monitored outcomes accurately and in timely fashion to raise the effectiveness of MMS.
- Compare current performance with previous assessments and take action where differences must be addressed.
- Diagnose Faults and monitor and maintain Pollution Control Measures.
- Sample and check that controlled process discharges from area of responsibility to the environment are within prescribed limits
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Recognized academic qualifications in Electrical Maintenance Engineering
- Minimum 7 yrs experience preferred, with 3 years FPSO experience desired
- Good knowledge of PTW, Electrical Isolation Standards, Risk Assessment and Man Management, Power Management System, Generation on LV
- COMP ex E’x’ Course.
- Preferred courses: HV/LV Protection and HVLV Switching.