Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Ex Inspector to work within their facilities located in China for an initial 1-year contract.
- Review and approve Quality Verification Documentation
- Adhere to the Quality Plan and ensure the ITP is followed diligently by the Yard
- Conducts regular surveillance of site work against documented processes
- Inspects Electrical Work carried out by the yard.
- Ensure Yard Supervision team is working with latest Project drawings, specifications and procedures
- Provide feedback on Yard manpower and physical progress to the Construction Superintendent
- Participate to the review and approval of the Yard construction procedures related to his/her discipline
- Attend all Inspections as per the Project Inspection and Test Plan (ITP)
- At least 10 years and above of working experience in offshore Oil & Gas industry, preferable project experience for module fabrications projects
- Must be familiar and have working knowledge of International related Codes, Standards, and Regulations
- Having a good level of English proficiency.
- Have a valid CompEx or equivalent certification.
- Applicants shall be China nationality or having valid working visa in China.